Do you want to know the keys that will make the law of attraction work for you? I’m going to give you 10 of my personal favorites that will make the law of attraction work for you. They are the same keys that I practice regularly in my everyday life and wish to share them with you. Hopefully, you can use them as well and begin to see some things start shifting in your life. It’s kind of cool to witness the Law of Attraction in motion. Initially, when things begin to take a turn for the better, you may wonder if it is the Law of Attraction in action, and trust me, it is. There are a couple of keys that I have included because I, myself, struggled in these areas and I’m trying to help you avoid going through the same struggles.
Here are the ten keys that will help the law of attraction work for you:
- Understand that the Law of Attraction is your faith in action.
- For those of you who don’t believe in the Law of Attraction what I will tell you is that the Law of Attraction is simply your faith in action. You’ve got to forget about the pseudo definition that the Law of Attraction has been labeled with and get down to the nitty-gritty of what it means. If you think about it and you’re a faith-based person such as myself, you will understand that the Law of Attraction is the Word in action. Placing the word in action means that faith without works is dead. This simply means if you have all the faith in the world that you can accomplish your goals, live a different kind of life, or become someone different, without taking action, nothing will change. Faith is simply your belief that something is possible for you and when you believe something is possible for you then you will take action on that thing. To learn more on how to have a winner’s mindset, click here and begin today to put the Law of Attraction at work in your life.
- Be intentional in your behavior.
- When you have faith that you can accomplish your goals and you take action, this is going to determine your behavior. However, your behavior must be intentional. You must have a set goal and make intentional moves to make the Law of Attraction work for you.
- Be consistent in your intentional behavior.
- You can have intentional behavior but if you aren’t consistent with that behavior then you will tend to fall off the wagon. The Law of Attraction can’t work if you’re not intentional in your behavior. This includes being aware of how you’re moving throughout your day. Are you using your time wisely? Are you being productive and consistently taking steps that will stack up to look like what you envision for your life? This is one I still struggle with at times (I’m still a work in progress okay) and that’s ok. The most important thing is being aware of the areas that you need to improve and consistently work at getting better in. It’s important not to beat yourself up along your journey of changing your mindset to one of living a better lifestyle. Check out my article on what it takes to have a Next Level Mindset to begin to attract the kind of life you desire to live.
- Keep your vision before you.
- Have a vision of the goal that you’re trying to accomplish. Whatever you wish to accomplish be intentional about what and who you surround yourself with. Make sure you are submerging yourself in a healthy environment that fosters healthy thinking and healthy living. Consider putting up positive messages around your home; do whatever it takes to keep your vision of where you’re trying to go, before you. Create a vision board so that you see that vision every day so that it becomes ingrained in your subconscious mind. Before you know it, you will start to move in a way that is aligned with that vision and that will get you to your goal faster. Always keep in mind that your vision is yours alone, so don’t expect other people to understand why you are now moving through life differently.
- Be okay with delayed gratification.
- This is another key to the Law of Attraction that I’ve struggled with because when I initially begin to practice the Law of Attraction, I had the misconception that things happen quickly; however, this is not always the case. When we are trying to manifest something different into our lives, we tend to want to see results immediately, but when you are trying to accomplish something that requires a serious change in your thinking, behavior, and your environment, which may also include certain people that you have always hung around, you must understand that you will not see results overnight. You must come to terms with your understanding that delayed gratification must be expected and accepted. This means you believe your actions along with your faith will eventually produce a great reward for you. Don’t be in such a hurry to get to the destination because there is a promise in the process. Understand you have to go through the process to get to the promise.
- Have a strong enough “Why”
- Why do you want to change your mindset? Why do you want to live a different lifestyle? Why do you want to make that dream come true? Why do you want to change careers? Whatever it is you want, you must have a strong enough reason of why you want that thing. Make it so clear to yourself that it becomes the driving force of your actions, including how you move – what you do or don’t do. If you are doing anything for likes or attention (things that are surface level and superficial) you will not stick it out. You will lose interest because you’re “why” lacks substance. If you want the Law of Attraction to work for you have a strong enough why that will get you through the tough times – the times where it doesn’t seem like anything is happening because those times will come. There will be moments when it will seem like nothing is changing and when that happens and you can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel, having a strong enough reason for doing what you are doing will sustain you. Having a goal that you hold deep in your heart and are excited about it should become your mission and eventually, it will pull you when you feel frustrated and feel like giving up.
- Have a plan.
- This one is kind of tricky because, in all honesty, you don’t need to know how you’re going to accomplish any of your goals; however, to make the Law of Attraction work for you must acknowledge that your “how” is simply your plan in place. You are not going to know every step of how to get to that goal; you’re not going to know exactly what it is going to takes to accomplish your goal. There’s no way to know how to do every single step. How you are going to get through all of the steps it will take to succeed is none of your business. Simply do what you can and the way will be shown unto you. Again, it comes down to the fact that if you don’t take action nothing will change.
- Serve others.
- To make the Law of Attraction work for you serving others is required. How are you going to be of service to others? What service are you going to provide and what problem are you going to solve? To be of service to others simply means you recognize a problem and become the solution to someone else’s problem. The solution may be designing T-shirts or styling hair. It can be doing people’s nails or providing a service of digital marketing, virtual assistance, or even life coaching. You can become the solution to any problem. The problem that pulls and tugs at your heart is a sign of the area in which your services are needed the most.
- Under-promise and over-deliver
- The ninth key to how to make the Law of Attraction work for you is to under-promise and over-delivered. When providing a service never promise more than you can deliver. That’s a bad look at the end of the day and people will not trust you. The intention behind under-promising but over-delivering is customer satisfaction and the potential to gain a repeat customer. Go all the way in on your delivery and by putting forth the effort to overdeliver you will give your customer more than what they bargained for. That’s true service – that is excellent service. Never over-promise and then fall short. Under-promise and over-deliver – it works every time.
- Succeed at each level
- The 10th key to making the Law of Attraction work for you is to succeed at the thing you’re trying to do. You don’t have to be perfect at anything; however, you must continually succeed with every step at each level of your journey. Always follow through and never quit. You absolutely must keep going if you want the Law of Attraction to work for you. The Law of Attraction requires momentum. You must not give up when things aren’t going exactly how you wish they would or how you envisioned it. Always keep in mind that this is just a part of the process because there are lessons along the way that you absolutely must get. Those lessons will help you develop in areas that you need to get better in. Remember, to hold it in your hand you have to go through the process, but with each level and with each step you take, make it your business to succeed on that level. Also, it’s important to reward yourself with each success before moving on to the next level, the next test, or the next step. Understand that with each accomplishment that is a success. Sometimes, we as humans tend to look at success as though it means we have made it to the mountaintop, but true success comes in increments. True success comes as you go along and you have to celebrate your successes no matter how big or small, especially the small successes in the beginning. Pat yourself on the back because you did something big for your mission. Every small step leads to the bigger goal.
There you have it! Those are my 10 keys that can help you make the Law of Attraction work for you. Try them out for yourself and continue to apply these 10 keys to every area of your life and watch the Law of Attraction work for you. Comment below and let me know what are some of your goals and how you plan to use any of these keys to work in your favor. You can even insert them into your current plan to speed up the manifestation process.
Sherre Webb Life Coaching is here to help you live a purpose-filled life, free from judgment and fear. If you would like to schedule a one-on-one coaching session, click Book Appointment to schedule your free initial appointment.